Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 03:44 AM   #550
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
There was a spammy post there originally (between orlok's and Solicitous'), that has since been removed.
Makes sense. The last thing we want here is a lot of spam cluttering up the boards. You would think the spammers would give up after awhile, but apparently they don't know when to quit. I'm trying to think of the title of a book I read some time back. This young boy appears out of no where apparently through a door in a hillside or some such and has a greenish tint to his skin. All sorts of problems occur and in the end a helpful family helps him find his way back home and in fact goes with him. I was in middle school or early high school when I first read it. Does anyone here recognize it?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote