View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 06:34 AM   #27
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsp View Post
they are large recognised corporations with the resources to keep a foothold as things open up to more and more devices and because I don't like the customer service I've experienced from Bookeen or their attitude to differential pricing.
My reasoning is that since Sony is a big company they will probably not be as fast to fix bugs in the firmware as a small company. And they will probably be more reluctant to add new functionality.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote