View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
iTunes backup/transfer question

Any iTunes guru's here?

I just built a new computer and would like to transfer my iTunes library and play lists from my Macbook Pro to my new Windows 7 box. I know how to transfer my library easily enough, but the only method I can find to also keep my playlists is to do a backup to CD/DVD. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1382

Anyone know of a way to do this without having to burn discs? I've got a few hundred audiobooks/playlists (a couple hundred gigs) and I really don't want to burn all those DVD's if I can avoid it.

I don't really know much about iTunes other than basic use so any help is appreciated.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 05-16-2010 at 12:06 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote