View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:55 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
Kovid, in winmo V6.x.x there is an option to connect either via Activesync or as a disk drive. I use it many times to copy large files without having to go thru the hassle of AS authentication.
You can always try the steps described in the FAQ for adding new device support, but as Starson17 pointed out, the device doesn't identify itself, making writing a driver impossible. I actually wouldn't mind having an ActiveSync based implementation, but I personally don't have the time to code one (I know absolutely nothing about asctivesync).

Also since you can run the content server and access your calibre library that way, it doesn't seem like there is a big need for it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote