View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
With the PRS-505, you can use both at the same time. I have used both a 2g Memory Stick duo and a 4g SDHC card and they worked fine together, though it really is a rediculous amount of memory space. Several others warned about losing battery life just by leaving a mostly empty SD card in the slot, but honestly I didn't notice much difference. I finally removed the SD card because even with about 1,000 books, only a fraction of the memory stick is used.

HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote