View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:47 AM   #8
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I'm going to do something here....and I don't know if I should.

Here is a link to what I have. This is an ongoing project, I know where it's headed, I just don't know "how" it's going to get there yet. I've only started working on it since yesterday....and yes I'm obsessing over it.

https://www.box.com/s/bblll2b2z77ok61evwkh

It's already taken turns I didn't plan, and I'm kind of starting to understand the "characters do whatever they want" thing that I never could grasp.

Any constructive criticism and help would be great if you have the time. After trying to write before, and just flat out stopping because I couldn't go anywhere, I have been typing away at this.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote