View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #21
dtanis
Enthusiast
dtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud of

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
That does sound like a firmware bug. I can't think of anything in the code that would cause that. Just out of curiousity, I'm going to attach a version of the program that starts the keyboard in KBD_NOSELECT mode. I'm curious to know if that works better for you.
Tried it. The problem still occurs. When I now click on the customize option the keyboard opens, the cursor appears with the current value unselected (as it should be), but I have to move down and move two times left to gain access to the keyboard. So it's definitively a Firmware issue.

Are there any people on this forum with Firmware 2.1.2 and a stylus device which could test if they have the same problem with the numeric keyboard?
dtanis is offline   Reply With Quote