View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #20
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alans View Post
Psyke, I am having the same problem with my adobe account, it won't recognize my
user name and password. You said you contacted customer support, was this adobe customer support? Kobo couldn't help me.
any adobe login errors should probably go through Adobe's customer support. my issue was when I tried to login, I basically get too many devices activated error, despite the fact I had de-authorized devices. You are only allowed to have 5 or 6 devices authorized at any one time, but if it's not removing devices you're asking it to, then you need to contact Adobe support (I just used their online chat), and asked them to reset the counter.

if it's some other error, they should still be able to help you.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote