View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Question Buying the Glo in Canada: Future shop vs. Chapters/Indigo

What are your opinions on this? Chapters or Future shop? (In-store, not online buys)
I find the customer service at my local Chapters quite good, better than future shop or best buy....BUT I haven't had to return or exchange anything.

so....which have people had better luck with on returns/exchanges?

It SEEMS that future shop has a better policy in writing
Future shop (30 days no questions asked with original packing etc)
vs.
Chapters (14 days in-store unopened packaging)

But when I read about people taking things back to Chapters, they seem to have better success than the written policy would indicate. And I have heard of people complaining about Future shop not honouring their written policy.

So, help me decide!

Last edited by Uschiekid; 10-03-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote