View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #17
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I just read this at the Phandroid site and thought it was too funny.

Quote:
Ray wrote
Quote:
First let me say that I am not a fan of Apple. With that being said, maybe Apple has it right, one phone, one tablet and incremental software upgrades so everyone is pretty much equal. Android has too many phones, too many tabs coming, too may versions of its software. I think they need to streamline and consolidate a little better.

comrade wrote

Ray just described normal market conditions of my youth in USSR 20 years ago companies making reliable, but simple and boring products and deciding what the ‘consumer’ needs and the “party” approving everything they’re allowed to have )))))
There you have it Apple is communistic.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote