View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Desertway, I'm curious about your opinion of the k3's new eInk pearl screen.

I own two devices, one JBL with the reflective TFT screen like your Libre, and one Astak EZReader with the eInk vizplex screen. I much prefer the JBL's reflective TFT screen.

I am willing to trust the unanimous opinion that the eInk pearl screen is better than the eInk vizplex.

So I wonder...How does the eInk pearl compare to your Libre's reflective TFT? Is one obviously better, slightly better or about even?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote