View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #45
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange! View Post

Sorry to get off-topic, but do you mind sharing what's causing you to wait on the Surface Pro 2? I just started to look at that as a possible platform to use for Windows 8 development.

Thanks!
Waiting on the vaporware version that I can't seem to find. I want the 256gig box, and it's been "out of stock due to demand" for...hell, nearly 5 months now, everywhere I look. That's the only reason. I do a ton of work on my devices, and I suck up tons of SS drive space.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote