View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:26 PM   #8
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
I got an email back............here's part of it................

Hi, a nasty thing happened, Moon+ Reader and Moon+ Reader Pro have been removed from Google Play because a request email from a Russia company "litres.ru" to Google Play team, Google didn't make any investigation and confirmation, they just removed my reader from the Play directly.

The last message I got from litres is "I will use my personal contacts in Google to speed up the recovery process, but now the speed of recovery process depends only on Google (unfortunately it's Friday now).", another very bad message is a comment from another user "Google will return your program to the market in about a month after recieving their letter. That's the procedure."

-

So It'll be appreciated if you could help to accuse this thing or contact google if possible, for someone who may be helpful to speed up the recovery of my application.

-

To download the latest version v1.9.0 of my reader, please visit www.moondownload.com, I post the email content to the web site too.

Thank you!

Regards

Seany
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote