View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
BT support in Android

I like to listen to music while reading at times. Not always, but occasionally. So the support for BT earpieces in Android is a real boon. However, here is where the problem occurs.

If I get a call (or want to make one) in Skype, the sound disappears when I'm using my Galaxy Note, but not when I'm using my Galaxy Tab2. I can't figure out what is going on. I have several headphones, and it is the same regardless of which one I use. On the Tab, support is fine, on the Note I don't even have the option to switch over (headphone soft button)

Does anyone else have similar problems?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote