View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:26 AM   #6
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by megacoupe View Post
On my demo unit DXG: Held power down until screen flashed, then repeatedly kept pressing the "enter" button on the keyboard until the screen showed up. If you see the Kindle "loading" page, you missed your window.

The Development Menu doesn't stay on screen very long, so you have to make your selection quick. I tried pressing E and U, but neither seemed to have any effect. Perhaps something would show up on the console if I could get that damn minicom working...

Anyways, hope this helps the developers here in some way.
I have seen that on my K3, but not with your strange font. Except I thought it was a "recovery" menu or something...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote