View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 12:52 AM   #1
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
greetings from just under the hollywood sign

i'm patti, and thanks to the folks here for explaining all sorts of ebook stuff. my cybook has been ordered... too bad it's a birthday present, so i won't get to use it till the 23rd

for now i've installed mobipocket reader and creator and am happily downloading and converting the entire baen free library - and lots manybooks and gutenberg and so on.

nice community you have here - but then what could be better than a group of readers who are techies, as well
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote