View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 03:22 PM   #34
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See MobiPocket Java Reader on Pepper Pad 3 for a list of limitations of that (similar) version. Reading e-books isn't central to Pepper, so I was hoping iRex would do a more complete port. My main concerns on the PP3 were the lack of line spacing and margin control (i.e. basic page layout options). Also, there is no dictionary support. Are MobiPocket dictionaries supported on the iLiad?

As on the Pepper Pad, FBReader is an option for non-DRMed books if you are willing to go outside the "official" software distibution. There will even be dictionary and bookmark (annotation) support soon (planned for version 8.4).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote