View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Do you always keep the original file of your books?

I am doing some cleaning up of my library since I am about to get an epub (as opposed to mobi) reader and I am wondering about keeping original files. In the past, I always kept the epub when converting from mobi because it can be easily edited if there are mistakes. And I am keeping the mobi files because I can email them to the Kindle apps on my iDevices. But I have some old PDB files which were liberated and then imported into Calibre, and I am wondering if there is any benefit to keeping them, other than 'they are the original file.' I can edit the epubs with Sigil and epubs are a better format, no? So is there any benefit to keeping the PDB or should I just trash them?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote