View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #48
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgtu View Post
Am having same trouble with covers. But in addition, I cannot sync furthest page read properly with Personal Documents. It only works one way. Furthest page read on Fire will sync to Kindle Keyboard, but not from Keyboard to Fire.
I'm having this exact problem with my Fire & Touch. I haven't noticed whether bookmarks sync, but without two-way location sync it doesn't matter. Guess I'm back to sideloading.

I'm also having the cover problem. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when and where it shows a cover vs. the black text on a white background. That's annoying, but not a deal-breaker for me. The lack of location sync is.
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote