View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 09:56 AM   #4
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by apofview View Post
Tanks for replay,
Warning for others kindle users:
I downloaded 3.1 update from amazon site, and put it on kindle but I didnt start the update, I just wonted to have it there if I decide to update.
After putting kindle to sleep update started by itself!!!

So careful with update files!!!
Ditto, I put the 3.1 file on the kindle, with a view to updating at some point in the future after I'd scoured the forums, shortly afterwards I went to read a book and hey presto the kindle was busy updating, with no user input!
Cheers
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote