View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyahook View Post
Hi,

Was wondering how to add a signature. I already checked the FAQ and my profile options, but couldn't find the signature editor anywhere. It's not under Quick Links or anywhere in my user CP, like it showed in the FAQ. Do you have to post so many times before you get the option to add a signature? Thanks!
Hi.........you need to have 10 posts and 8 days online before you can make a siggie....

when you are eligable, the link will show up in your cp...under "edit signature"
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote