View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:42 PM   #21
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Sorry for the double post, but:

I GOT IT WORKING!

uname -a = "Linux kindle 2.6.22.19-lab126 #4 PREEMPT Mon Jul 26 13:26:27 UTC 2010 armv6l unknown" See Jul 26, the compile date, that's today.

Everything works, all modules loaded. I'm going to do a big writeup later on getting everything to work.

Currently, as a test, my kernel has support for IPv6, and it works correctly. Now that I know everything works, I'm going to start digging deeper.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote