View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 06:28 AM   #7
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
You're not wrong, greenapple !! ;-)

According to the blog, the new WiFi-enabled model of the Story will be released in the next couple of months (it claims "Summer 2010" - well, in my part of the world, Summer 2010 has already gone! Drives me nuts when websites just assume that North Americans are the only people on the planet ...), so I was hoping that might mean an update to OS software ... until I remembered that version 1.71 was already WiFi-enabled - so in all likelihood we'll still have to wait for a software update.

More months of checking the website in vain, I'm afraid ...
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote