View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 04:39 AM   #10
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
They know because of your IP address, you need a US based proxy address to spoof your location.
Changed my address and used a US-based proxy. Could be because my visa number is in my profile (which you can't remove). So no go. Only way is create a second account and falsify my information....don't want the book that bad, I only saw FREE and went for it.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote