View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 01:53 AM   #258
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by erayd View Post
Thanks for finding that - great to know. Do you have an example of a story that exhibits this issue that I can use to test?
The story I downloaded was this one: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6540988/..._You_Dont_Know

It's got a lot of uses of the word "naive" in which the "i" has those two dots over it that are not rendered in the ebook, as well as the accent on the end of the word "naivete." And plenty of italicized words that run into the words following.

Thanks again for this service. I'm often wishing I had one like it for livejournal and other sites - it's so elegant and easy-to-use.
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote