View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 06:48 AM   #10
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambarini View Post
I have problem with PDF, and with DOC.
Actually i use the story with Epub from recipe of calibre, and it is quite comfortable in this way.
It is also a mp3 player (not too comfortable, indeed).
Another problem for me: there isn't the possibility to copy from SD to internal memory.
So in order to read newpaper i must put the SD card into smartphone, downlad from internet onto the SD, and then switch the SD to Iriver Story. No other ways to use the iriver without notebook/desktop available.
My husband has bought me a new iRiver Story and I went into Calibre to see if i could download from there.

Could not find the iRiver Story on their list of devices. That and the font sizes are giving me headaches (I'm a fragile thing!)

Any help would be appreciated from one and all.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote