View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:47 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Did you succeed in resisting? I'm still trying...
yes, i still haven't clicked : i guess work is good for *something* after all.

Quote:
I've encountered a puzzle like this before, and the only thing I remember is that I didn't solve it.

My head's not clear enough at the moment...Will it ever be? Who knows...
i think i'm feeling the same way. also, i followed the link to the xkcd version, and why is there apparently no solution posted for that one ???? that is the sort of thing that will drive me INSANE. and i mean that. unless the solution for that one is the same as the solution for this one, and i can figure it out by clicking that spoiler tag if necessary... (pdurrant ? confirmation ? or at least tell me you do know the solution to the other one. you must. maybe you could post it here, in a spoiler tag.)

Quote:
Can we maybe post our thoughts (not solutions) without spoilers, so that each can build on the others' reasoning, like in the first puzzle with the probabilities? I liked the team work then
i like that idea, personally. if other people prefer to work it out alone, maybe you could use spoiler tags but write something like "not the solution" or "thoughts" or something so we know which ones are safe to click. what do you think about that pdurrant ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote