View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #27
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
NO!!!!!

we have reading recommendations and discussions elsewhere. I really like being able to quickly scan through new deals, freebies, etc. I don't want to be bogged down by this kind of discussion when I am time challenged. I can seek these conversations out on my own when I have the time
I have to agree. The Free/Bargain threads should be limited to Freebies and Bargains. I know the Free/Bargain Romance is adding discussion, and find it's now hard to find any actual offers unless I rummage through new discussion.

They're cool and all, but not what I came to that forum for.

I think there's room somewhere for the discussions, just not here.