View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #2009
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
1. ... purchased the first book from Codex Alera, but have no idea when I'm going to read it. RL has sucked the reading time right out of me.

2. ... found a store selling the Dresden Files graphic novels. I wanted to see them in person. They were very pricy, though.
Am I dense this morning? My poor overtaxed brain can't seem to attach a meaning to 'RL'?!?

I remember reading Furies of Calderon after pretty much forcing myself to start reading it. When I was through reading it I then read the remaining five books back to back and was sorry that it was over when I was done. Who knew?!

Me and graphic novels don't play well together at all, but in the past I have checked some out and found Comixology to be economical. Or you could try Comic Shop Locator.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote