View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:44 AM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I haven't seen any posts similar to yours regarding the 950. I've never had a similar issue with mine. People that had the so-called Best Buy demo version reported that they appeared to function normally and weren't really sure what the fuss was about. I have seen people post asking about batteries for the 950, but I haven't seen any positive responses. You could try searching on the other x50 models like a 650 to see if anyone offers a way to reset from demo mode. I'm afraid the only real advice I have is to keep calling Sony. Maybe a different tech can give you better help than the last one. Sometimes you get different help when you ask via chat or email compared to phone also. Good luck!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote