View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #18
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingdragons View Post
I buy the majority of my books from kobo.
Ditto, especially with the frequent coupons. As others have mentioned, be sure to note that they are available in Adobe DRM EPUB format. I bought one recently that SHOULD have been in Adobe DRM EPUB (as the rest of the series was), but wasn't. I had to find a way to pull it out of the Kobo for Android app and make it back into a proper EPUB. I contacted Kobo support, because I'm sure it was an oversight, but they weren't helpful.

I recently got turned on to Books On Board, which others have mentioned. They run pretty good sales from time to time and also have reward dollars for non-agency books. They also carry audiobooks, many in DRM-free MP3 format. You'll have to download them on a PC using Overdrive Media Console, but you can transfer them to any device that supports MP3.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote