View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
At my wits end - Smashwords Autovetter Errors (HELP!)

I've been working at this for a while and I'm totally stumped how to fix this. I've got a short booklet that I'm trying to post on Smashwords, but for the life of me I can't figure out why it's generating the following error:

"Paragraph separation error, mixing first line indent with paragraph return on blank line"

The file is up on Smashwords here if someone wants to look at it: https://www.smashwords.com/books/ori...commission.doc

I don't know if this is being caused by the fact that I have bullets in the document (someone else was recently complaining about bullets not working if I remember right) or if it's something else. But if someone can figure out why this is not vetting, it'd be a great help. Thanks.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote