View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #11
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by africalass View Post
Hi

is it possible to have the last book opened (any format, whether pdf, mobi etc..) at the top of the list? I constantly forget which book I'm reading! I'm guessing I would have to create a column of 'date last accessed' and then order it by that. Is such a thing possible? If so, I'll go through the tutorials on creating columns.

I have thought of simply tagging my current book with a specific tag, such as 'current', but wondered if there was something more user-friendly that wouldn't need me to tag / untag books each day.

Thanks for any advice.
Hi africalass.
I might not understand your request, but here's my interpretation:
You want Calibre to show you, in a custom column, when you last opened a book on your K3 ?
If so, you can let Calibre "Fetch Annotations" from your K3, add whatever info you want into a custom column, and have Calibre sort by that column.
(If you have a K3, please update your account info ;-D)
Did some work on "read status", with great help from chaley,¨
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=137
This could be changed to fit your needs.
But maybe I misunderstood everything,
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote