View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 05:37 PM   #14
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
I think it's a smart move; a lot of people don't really even seem to want an e-reader, but something along the lines of a mini iPad. And well, this basically seems to be just that.

Personally though, just looking at the mockups of the screens makes my eyes water.

edit: I mean, look you can even see glare on the left picture...the left side of the screen is visibly lighter than the right side...

Last edited by JeremyR; 10-26-2010 at 05:52 PM.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote