View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #4
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Does it really matter anymore?

I see all the posts on this topic and at some point we have to ask ourselves, "Does it really matter?"

I have a nook, if there is a book I can only find at Amazon, I have no problem buying it, stripping the drm and loading it to my nook. I'm not sharing it, I didn't steal it, the publisher gets their money, the author gets their royalty and I can read the book that I legally purchased.

I guess it might open the door to let people sell software to strip DRMs or take it a step further in eliminating DRMs.

Either way, I'll continue doing what I'm doing and won't lose sleep over it.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote