View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #33
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyparticular View Post
This is a fabulous amount of work. Thank you.

My only reminder would be that numbers aren't everything. Every library's selection is slightly different, and so is their traffic. I have cards for both Buffalo and New York.

New York's collection is far larger. But it is more esoteric and young adult-oriented, and has lots of Mobi and PDF, with less ePub. And nearly every newish book has a waiting list of 20-40+

Buffalo's collection is significantly smaller, but it has a larger selection of new books being added regularly, many are "popular" in their genres, and waiting lists, if it all, are 2-5 people. And it tends to focus more on ePub, less on PDF, and no Mobi.
Does Buffalo give out cards to non-residents? I lived up there years ago, and am visiting next week. Would love another ebook source.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote