View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #180
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
I've got Book Designer running, working on a file called 'BD Perpetual Curate.html0'.
The time now is 21:38 and I have saved the file several times recently - what I see is:

'Book Designer 4.0\LastFile\BD Perpetual Curate.html0' is timestamped 15:05 - an old version from earlier today.

'Book Designer 4.0\Temp\tmp1\1\BD Perpetual Curate.html0' is timestamped 21:37 - the current version I'm working on.

When I exit Book Designer, the 'Temp\tmp1\1\BD Perpetual Curate.html0' structure will disappear, and the 'LastFile\BD Perpetual Curate.html0' will then get updated.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote