View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 06:19 PM   #55
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:

Honestly, I doubt there is a human a live whose personal beliefs do NOT impact their writing.
I think you're right VydorScope. Even if the author isn't supportive of the kind of behavior that a given character takes part in I think he/she has to be able to project themselves into that character in order to make them properly come alive. I highly doubt that R.L. Stevenson was anything like Mr. Hyde but he had to be able to see the world through Hyde's eyes in order to understand what Hyde was capable of and what he would most likely do in a given situation.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote