View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 07:13 AM   #56
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Or indeed before Google got their act together over the Play store. I'm a big fan of Amazon, but I find myself turning to Google more and more now.
That's part of the commoditization of the Apple model. I'm not sure Google will be there in the end, but they certainly are a problem right now.

BTW, I finally put my hands on a Surface. It's pretty nice. I don't like the keyboard/cover, but they have a very usable chicklet keyboard. With MS, there is the whole Xbox issue. As set top boxes go, the Xbox is priced competitively with all but the least expensive. If you are already paying for live for gaming, there is some entertainment as well.

This is simply an exploding market with a lot of variety in features and price. It's not the kind of arena Apple has had success in.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote