View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #17
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobukus View Post
Now, a referenced notebook relating to a document is a good idea, actually, I think a notebook referencing multiple documents makes even more sense. You are researching, right? Combining sources, cross-linking papers ...
I do not think crosslinking several documents with notes is good idea for M92.

I do not say, I would not use it. I would like it, but we should stand on the earth.

There is already problem for general users to copy annotated file from one folder to another or to another M92. (Two files must be moved actual document and database that is in .onyx folder). And now imagine you have many crosslinked files and some of those files are crosslinked via another note document.

You move a single file and you get lost.... I do not say it could not be programmed in some way, but if it really should work, the whole system of adding, removing and moving of documents would have to be redesigned...

I am not sure if anything like that exists even for PC....

While creating notes, clippings and having crosslinks maintained by e-book seems to be solvable for Onyx. And brings quite a lot.

If one would like to process multiple documents with notes, he could join them to a single document first and then do the work.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote