View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #61
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesilver View Post
How did you all survive before e-readers? moving your fingers to turn paper books must have been a nightmare for you guys.
I used my tongue

More seriously, I don't look at the exact same page in a book over and over and over and over again like I do a screen. That paper page, also soaks up the oil my fingers may leave behind during a brief page turn. That oil, or grease if you're eating something, stays on an eink screen.

It bugs the hell out of me when my devices are dirty.
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote