View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 12:56 AM   #384
TongueTied
Zealot
TongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I don't know how Kobo managed it. They boast being able to sell in over 170 different countries. I find it hard to believe they negotiated the publishing rights in 170 different countries and Apple, Amazon, B&N etc etc take years to get rights to sell in only a few countries. Either Kobo is has found an amazing loophole, is passing on the violation of the publishing rights to the customer or the rest of the ebook companies are just lazy. In B&N case, since they haven't even started selling overseas, I'd put them in the latter group.
TongueTied is offline   Reply With Quote