View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
thepossum
Zealot
thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.thepossum can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo
Toronto Star missing section

This started about two weeks ago and I simply cannot get any answers from Kobo.

The "Living" section is missing from the Toronto Star subscription through Kobo. This section typically has health info, recipes, advice, fashion, and so on.

I understand that this means the section is not being included in the package that the Toronto Star editors are delivering to the Kobo servers, and that the solution is therefore in the Toronto Star offices and not at Kobo. However, TWO WEEKS?! Is it truly that difficult to get in touch with your digital partners?

Is it some kind of absurd licensing issue? Bad timing? Employee error?

I am not just disappointed in Kobo for yet-another service problem, I am angry that nobody will communicate anything back to me about this.
thepossum is offline   Reply With Quote