View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #39
fafaforza
Zealot
fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
it doesn't mean you should get the different format for free because it would take longer. You want it digitized? You do the work.
But then didn't someone else do the work to create a CD ripper program? You should therefore write your own CD ripping software as otherwise you're just pressing a button.

I don't see an issue with a free eBook if you own the physical book, no matter who ripped it. The end is the same.

I'm sure publishers wouldn't like it as I'm sure there are different profit ideas with print and ebooks.