View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Got one for my wife on saturday (Best Buy even dropped the price in Canada for once. <sarcasm> Can you believe it? To think that we humble Canucks were actualy deemed worthy enough to have the same discount as our friends to the South!</sarcasm>). Very nice device. My only gripe so far is that the only program that seems to be able to read a USB stick is Clear Fi. Ok for music/video or pics, but couldn't transfer epubs or apks. Tried to use ES file explorer, which reads the USB stick on my pocket Edge, but it didn't even see the port.
Wow. That's disappointing about the usb/host. First time I've heard that. I would have assumed that it mount like a drive and everything would be able to see it....hmmmm....maybe that's why we still don't have SDCard support on the Xoom....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote