View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 02:16 AM   #9
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Dave_s:

I will check on this. I was of the opinion that there was 4GB in SD. If this checks out I will promptly change the FAQ sheet and I do apologize for the confusion!
It is the last item in the first chart of the SD Association web page that I provided a link to. It is also in the detailed specification itself, but it is much easier to find in the web page that I provided a link to. FWIW, the SD Association is the industry association that actually defines all of the physical and electrical characteristics of SD cards, SDHC cards, and SDXC cards.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote