View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Glad it ended well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armaddon View Post
It definitely wasn't a charge issue, but I eventually just borrowed a couple more SD cards from some friends and a 1GB card worked! Updated to the latest firmware on www.theEZeader.com and everything is working fine. Apparently none of the three 4GB cards I had would even recognize the firmware file, and the 512MB card I had must just be bad.
Dear armaddon:

I am glad at least you are back up and reading. The present cards on the market are confusing. I do not know why some work and some do not. Numerous people have purchased and used 4GB cards and they work perfectly.

I know it has to have somethingto do with either speed or the controller in the SD card. Our expert on cards is over in Taiwan now at the factory there. I will ask him when he comes back.

It does appear to be a manufacturer problem. Some work and some do not. I want to find out WHY?
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote