View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 02:37 PM   #17
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Twobob - in keeping with your miracle postings - would you also be so kind as to post postgresql now that you have it running?

I'm having a heck of a time just trying to get php rebuilt with the options I want? I was going to try to get it to support sqlite but after a full night on it - still missing lots of stuff in the config script. libjpeg, libpng, libXpm, bzip2, zlib, postgresql, and more. Still trying to download all of debian to get the right dev packages... I just don't have the magic I guess.

Thanks!
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote