View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #10
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfy View Post
Considering the general availability of these pirated files and the quite incredible number of downloads, not just today but even 5 years ago, I'm not that sure this is a brand new trend. although I'd certainly admit being able to put them on a device as confortable as an e-ink reader is brand new.
Alt.binaries.ebook is an ancient usenet group. (net)famous from Harlan Ellison's court action much later.

But I hear ya on the e-ink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
One of the reasons piracy hasn't made much of dent in sales is that most people don't read ebooks.
A lot of people don't read books, period

...I wish someone would fix the thread title...

edit: looks like a kind fairy granted my wish. Well, there goes another firstborn.

Last edited by acidzebra; 01-06-2009 at 03:43 PM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote