View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 11:11 AM   #194
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbones24 View Post
I am trying to follow the guide, but the trial version of the FontCreator Software does not allow you to save new fonts as described at the end of step 1 in the guide. The software says that the save feature is disabled because the version is not registered.

Any suggestions on this? Do I have to purchase the software for $79.00 to complete this step?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbones24 View Post
Unfortunately, all version 5.6 downloads seem to link directly to version 6. Am I out of luck on this one or is there other Font software that could be used. I am experiencing severe eye strain when using my 505 and I want to try everything possible before being forced to ditch it for paper books.
You can find this information on many places in this thread. For instance, there is this post on the previous page. The 5.6 version is linked to directly.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote